Tuesday, April 16, 2013

govardhan magazine april issue-my article on chest pain&my dream india

frnds&my dream india intiative members,govardhan an local magazine (TAMIL)from kumbakonam is bringing out an book costing rs.30!(ON HEALTH ISSUES WRITTEN BY MYSELF)the revenues out of which is going to be for my dream india activity.our charity work is not for free or by begging around or getting foreign funds.watever possible let us do it ourselves and carry on with our work indiuvally or with some of our frnds.ok..if you want to support BUY ANY NUMBER OF books .DEPOSIT RS.30 OR *NO.OF BOOKS AND deposit online into my sbi account no:11311495137,NAME:BALAMURUGAN R ,STATE BANK OF INDIA,TIRUVIDAIMARUDUR,THANJAVUR DISTRICT,TAMILNADU and mail me the details of the date you deposited &no.of books you want to drrbm99@gmail.com.i will courier the book or send through speed post.thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment